This toolkit was developed by the Digital Coast Partnership to help communities understand and address coastal inundation issues. Website components include:
• Understand – What is coastal inundation, its causes, and impacts?
• Identify – How do I recognize community risks?
• Visualize – How can visualizations improve understanding of inundation?
• Communicate – What are the best ways to communicate risk and vulnerability information?
• Discover – What are others doing to address coastal inundation?
This toolkit is an example of how the data, tools, and other information within Digital Coast can be used to address coastal issues. The toolkit provides the context and guidance for connecting the resources in the Digital Coast to the needs of coastal managers.
If you click on the link above and the target URL does not connect to a U.S. Federal website (i.e. does not send you to a .gov or .mil address), the following disclaimer applies:
Links to any non-Federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by FedCenter.gov or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. Any reference to a commercial product, process, service, or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. government, FedCenter, or any of its partners. FedCenter.gov is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at these links.