This course covers the process of developing an emission inventory.
After completion of this course, learners will be able to explain:
• What an emissions inventory is and what is included in an inventory (i.e., types of pollutants and emissions sources)
• The steps in the development of an emission inventory: planning, emission estimation methods, required data
• How to quality assure the data and emission estimates
• How to document the emissions inventory
• Reporting of data
• Maintenance and updating data
If you click on the link above and the target URL does not connect to a U.S. Federal website (i.e. does not send you to a .gov or .mil address), the following disclaimer applies:
Links to any non-Federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by FedCenter.gov or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. Any reference to a commercial product, process, service, or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. government, FedCenter, or any of its partners. FedCenter.gov is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at these links.