Do you have something you would like to showcase? Let's share the experience! Consider being an exhibitor at the Federal Environmental Symposium this year. There is no registration fee required to exhibit.
If you are a Federal employee and planning on exhibiting at this year's Symposium, you must make online application by Monday, September 30, 2019. Approved exhibits may be assembled beginning October 30, at 7 a.m. and remain on display until October 31, at 5:00 p.m.
- There is room for a maximum of 50 exhibits at the NIH facility, to be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A limited number of poster boards with the dimensions of 4-ft tall X 6-ft wide will be available free of charge. The poster boards are double-sided and will accommodate two exhibitors.
- Wifi will be available throughout the facility if an Internet connection is needed.
- Standard wall outlets are available if power is needed for your exhibit.
- Parking will be available at the NIH facility but participants are encouraged to use the metro whenever possible.
Note: All exhibits should be federal government case study projects or applications of best practices.
The online exhibitor application form is now available through Monday, September 30, 2019. When registering your exhibit in the space below, if you have additional exhibit personnel, please have them use the attendee registration form to register.
Required fields are highlighted in gray and followed by an asterisk (*). Click the "?" for details.